The Society of NLP Certification
Since 2006 we've been offering high quality NLP Training to our clients.
All our licensed Practitioner and Master Practitioner courses are certified by Richard Bandler & The Society of NLP - our use of the Society Logo, here, is your guarantee of the quality of our training.
Richard Bandler and John Grinder, co-creators of NLP, founded The Society of Neuro--Linguistic Programming in 1978 and it is the first and largest NLP certification, training, validation and quality control organisation in the world. Richard personally trains, assesses and certifies all Society of NLP Trainers (including George), and it is for this reason that we decided to ensure that our training courses are certified by The Society of NLP. In fact, Richard signs all our certificates personally and George regularly assists him, John La Valle and Kathleen La Valle at their international trainings in London.
We are proud to be the first NLP training institute in Liverpool to offer NLP training certified by Richard Bandler and The Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and our display of the society’s logos is your guarantee of the quality of our training.
Certified NLP Training
The NLP Practitioner Certificate is awarded to delegates for demonstrating the ability to use the attitudes, principles and techniques of NLP with yourself and others.
Our Practitioner and Master Practitioner courses are certified by Richard Bandler and The Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming™.
Our certificates are signed by Richard Bandler Personally, and give you membership of The Soicety of NLP™ for a period of two years, after which it may be renewed (free of charge), please follow the link at the bottom of this page for instructions.
The Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming™
Practitioner Level Certification Skills Requirements
A minimum ability to utilize the basic skills, techniques, patterns and concepts of NLP™:
- Behavioral integration of the basic presuppositions of NLP:
- The ability to change the process by which we experience reality is more often valuable than changing the content of our experience of reality.
- The meaning of your communication is the response you get.
- All distinctions human beings are able to make concerning our environment and our behavior can be usefully represented through the visual, auditory, kinesthetic, olfactory, and gustatory senses.
- The resources an individual needs to effect a change are already within them.
- The map is not the territory.
- The positive worth of the individual is held constant, while the value and appropriateness of the internal and/or external behavior is questioned.
- There is a positive intention motivating every behavior; and a context in which every behavior has value.
- Feedback vs. Failure - All results and behaviors are achievements, whether they are desired results for a given task/context or not.
- Rapport Establishment & Maintenance
- Verbal & Nonverbal Pacing & Leading
- Verbal and Nonverbal Elicitation of Responses
- Calibrating through Sensory Experience
- Representational Systems (Sensory Predicates and Accessing Cues)
- Milton Model, Meta Model
- Elicitation of Well-Formed Goals, Direction, and Present State
- Overlapping and Translating Representational Systems
- Eliciting, Installing & Utilizing Anchors in all sensory systems
- Ability To Shift Consciousness
- Submodalities (utilizing including Timelines, Belief Change, Swish Patterns, etc.)
- Omni Directional Chunking
- Accessing and Building Resources
- Content & Context Reframing
- Creating & Utilizing Metaphors
- Strategy Detection, Elicitation, Utilization, And Installation
- Demonstration of Flexibility of Behavior and Attitude
©1994 The Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming™
BOOK NOW, call us on 0151 931 5184 or send an email.
If you'd like to learn more about the work of Richard Bandler or John La Valle (President of The Society of Neuro-Linuistic Programming) then please click on their names and follow the links, Richard's contribution to the world we live in cannot be under estimated. The technology of NLP is around us everywhere, from the advertising we see on the television, to the music played in your favourite clothes store (did you ever wonder why you liked that store so much?).
Now is the time to "seize the day", take control of your life and reach your full potential.
Follow this link to renew your certification, have your existing Practitioner or other certificate to hand, you'll need information from it.