NLP for Legal Professionals
We appreciate the changing demands made on Legal Professionals - from specialist legal knowledge and case law, to sourcing cases and finding funding to allow work to progress, so legal "sales" and client engagement may be lower down the list of priorities.
We have worked with firms previously to help them improve client engagement and retention and convert more enquiries into profitable clients.
Training can be delivered flexibly, from a full day, to multiple half days and the very popular option of "twilight" training, ensuring that fee earners prime time is preserved.
Call us on 0151 931 5184 to discuss your specific requirements.
One day workshop focussing on the use of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques specifically related to Legal Professionals and securing client engagement. Plus follow up emails to help embed the learnings made.
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for all legal professionals, particularly newly appointed staff and anyone working in a managerial or customer facing role within a legal firm
By the end of the workshop, delegates will have an understanding of NLP in general and the ability to adopt and use NLP techniques that are most relevant to the Legal Profession.
You will gain an understanding of:-
- Body language and other unconscious communication.
- Eye accessing patterns and how to interpret them.
- Rapport and how to use this to your advantage.
- “Representational Systems”(Visual, Auditory & Kinaesthetic) and their importance for clear communication.
- "Anchoring" to deliver information in a precise and congruent way.
- "Precision Communication" to deliver information in a clear and concise way to aid understanding.
- "Reframing" for problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Language patterns for influence, motivation and sales.
- Patterns of change - using NLP techniques in business contexts to produce fast and lasting change with individuals, groups or Business Process Re-engineering (BPR).
- Explore alternatives using Timelines.
- Control and master your own emotions.
- Strategies for handling stress
No pre-course requirements.
Timing:- 09:00hrs - 17:00hrs for 1 day, or delivered as "Twilight raining" over 4 sessions to minimise the effect on fee earning time.
Venue:- Client’s own venue or live online.
Cost:- One day training - £1,000 for up to 10 delegates at client premises, plus agreed travel costs outside Merseyside. Four twilight sessions – £1,200 total
Enquiries & Booking:- Call us on 0151 931 5184 we look forward to working with you.