NLP for Leadership and Management
As leaders and managers, we understand the need to communicate effectively with everyone.
With an understanding of NLP principles and techniques, we communicate more effectively and motivate and lead our teams to achieve more.
One day workshop focussing on the use of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques specifically related to effective leadership and management.
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for business owners, leaders and managers at every level of experience.
By the end of the workshop, delegates will have an understanding of NLP in general and the ability to adopt and use NLP techniques that are most relevant to the leaders and managers.
You will gain an understanding of:-
- “Representational Systems” (Visual, Auditory & Kinaesthetic) and their importance for clear communication.
- Rapport and how to use this to your advantage.
- "Precision Communication" to deliver information in a clear and concise way to aid understanding.
- "Anchoring" to deliver information in a precise and congruent way.
- Language patterns for influence, motivation and persuasion.
- The use of pattern interrupts to redirect & reinvigorate meetings, increasing creativity and positive thinking for yourself and others.
- "Reframing" for problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Metaphors (stories with a meaning), used to help team members evaluate choices.
- Patterns of change - using NLP techniques in business contexts to produce fast and lasting change with individuals, groups or Business Process Re-engineering (BPR).
- Set well formed goals for project outputs.
- Control and master your own emotions.
No pre-course requirements.
Timing:- 09:00hrs - 17:00hrs for 1 day (or 2 half days online if preferred)
Venue:-Online or at client’s choice of venue (for corporate training)
Cost:- £250 per delegate (public courses), £450 1:1 coaching
In-House Delivery:- We also offer this 1 day training at a total cost of £1000 for up to 15 delegates at client premises.
Enquiries & Booking:- Call us on 0151 931 5184 we look forward to working with you.